To: The Chairman – Cllr N Tolley, Cllr J Keen (Vice Chair), Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr C Allen, Cllr R Gardiner-White, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Improvements Committee to be held at 7pm on 18th November 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
11th November 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 23rd September 2019 (copy enclosed)
- To note updates to the Action List (attached)
- To note that Sedgemoor DC have agreed to a request by the Burnham Chamber of Trade, & supported by the Town Council, for a permanent arrangement to permit free parking on the three weekends on the run-up to Christmas as well as free parking after 4 p.m. on the night of the Christmas light switch on event.
- To receive an update on the performance/use of the dog waste bag dispensers.
- To consider a request for an installation of a litter bin at Frank Foley Way at a cost of £250
- To receive an update on the consultation results from residents trialling gull-proof rubbish bags
- To agree the committee’s 2020/21 budget for recommendation to the Finance & Resources Committee
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 20th January 2020 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.