To: Cllr N Tolley, Chairman, Cllr Keen, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr C Allen, Cllr R Gardiner-White, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr D Carey, Cllr A Brewer
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Improvements Committee to be held on 23rd September at 7pm in the Council Chamber of the Town Council offices.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on a matter relevant to the work of this committee should give written notice to the Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made if the matter addressed does not concern an item on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
Prior to the formal agenda, eat:festivals will give a presentation on their events in Burnham-on-Sea.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on matters on this agenda
- To receive and approve minutes of the Town Improvements Committee held on 15th July 2019
- To receive the updated Action List (as circulated)
- To receive a written update on the outcome of the meeting held in July that considered the problems associated with commercial bins on the highway (min ref: 27/19/TIMP refers)
- To receive an update from Cllr Murphy regarding progress on improvements at Crosses Penn
- To receive a written briefing note from the CIM fund Project Coordinator and raise any questions for response (the Project Coordinator is unable to be in attendance)
- To consider and agree on how to progress a civic awards event for young people
- To receive a report on the provision of Christmas trees in Burnham and Highbridge and resolve how to proceed
- To resolve to proceed with a residents’ Christmas lights competition and agree judges.
- To consider whether to take on the ownership of Highbridge flagpole from Sedgemoor and whether to fund repairs (report circulated)
- To note that date of the next meeting – 18th November 2019