To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer and Cllr Mike Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 27th July 2020.
16th July 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items included on this Agenda.
- To resolve to exclude press and public during item 4 due to the confidential nature of commercial interests to be discussed that are not within the public interest.
- To consider the confidential report and tender submissions for the refurbishment works at the Princess theatre and resolve whether to issue a contract for works, with terms agreed by the committee.
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 11th August 2020 at 7pm