To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer, Cllrs Peter Clayton (Vice-Chairman), Rich Gardiner-White, Helen Groves, Sue Harvey, Bill Hancock, Louise Parkin and Nick Tolley.
Your comments are requested on the following items of business relating to the Planning Committee. Comments will be considered and decisions taken under delegated authority, per minute ref: 48/20/TC (a), at a remote access meeting via Zoom at 7pm on Wednesday 8 th April 2020
Deputy Town Clerk
3rd April 2020
- To note those comments received and receive apologies
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To consider the following Planning Applications, copies of which are available on the website: – https://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk/planning_online
- 11/20/008 Location: The Old Pier Tavern, Pier Street, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1BT Proposal: Change of use from pub (Use Class A4) to a mixed use pub, restaurant and takeaway (Use Classes A3, A4 & A5) to include the demolition of part of front of building and installation of extraction unit. Case Officer: Liam Evans Applicant: Mr Baron
- 11/20/023 Location: 67A Burnham Road, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3JG Proposal: Erection of a two storey link attached extension, to SW elevation, on site of existing garage/store (to be demolished). Case Officer: Liam Evans Applicant: Mr & Mrs Forey
- 11/20/024 Location: 18A Alstone Road, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3DT Proposal: Outline application with all matters reserved, for the demolition of existing workshop/offices and erection of a dwelling and associated works. Case Officer: Liam Evans Applicant: Mr A Elson
- 11/20/025 Location: 137 Berrow Road, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 2PN Proposal: Erection of a single storey extension to rear west elevation (revised scheme). Case Officer: Shanta Parsons Applicant: Mr & Mrs Mainwaring
- 11/20/026 Location: 117 Berrow Road, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 2PH Proposal: Erection of single story extension to rear (west) elevation Case Officer: Amelia Elvé Applicant: Mrs Hancox
- To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk.
- The next meeting of this committee is scheduled to be held on Wednesday 13th May 2020 at 7pm