To: The Chairman, Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr C Allen, Cllr B Hancock, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Matthews, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr S Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr R Gardiner White, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Council, to be held at 7pm on Monday 9th September 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
4th September 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Town Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items on this agenda
- To note updates to the Action List
- To approve the minutes of the Finance & Resources Committee held on Monday 1st July 2019
- To consider applications received for grant funding and agree any funds to be awarded.
- Missy K Kids £10,000.00
- Burnham & Highbridge Band £5,000.00
- The Zone Youth Club £3,500.00
- Burnham United FC £3,000.00
- Highbridge Chamber of Trade £2,500.00
- Monarchs Gymnastics £2,286.00
- BEES £2,000.00
- Burnham-on-Sea Swimming Club £1,692.50
- Burnham Hockey Club £1,500.00
- Burnham-on-Sea Chamber of Trade £975.00
- Burnham & Highbridge Choral Society £900.00
- Burnham & Highbridge Fritzlar Twinning Society £900.00
- Burnham-on-Sea Baptist Church £900.00
- Burnham & District in Bloom £750.00
- Go Socialize £500.00
- Burnham & Highbridge RAF Air Cadets £323.88
- West of England MS Therapy Centre £300.00
- Motions for note/resolution
- To consider the revised Financial Regulations, following review by the National Association of Local Councils, and make recommendations to the Town Council
- To consider the request from Highbridge Chamber of Trade for £4000 towards new signs and fascia boards in Highbridge and make recommendations to the Town Council
- To consider the hire terms of the Signal Box and agree future use
- To review the assets listed by the Town Council on the Community Asset Register.
- To receive a report on footfall monitoring data and agree whether the Town Council office should share data and on what basis.
- To note the six monthly update from Sedgemoor District Council regarding RLT2/3 developer contributions relevant to this parish and agree to identify any potential application.
- To approve the implementation of a BACs facility to enable payroll payments to be automated
- Financial reports
- To note the quarterly review of bank account reconciliations has been completed
- To note the date of the next meeting for this committee: Monday 14th October 2019