To: All members of the Town Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council, to be held at 7pm on Tuesday 13th August 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
Cllr Andy Brewer, Chairman
8th August 2019
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items on this agenda
- To approve virement of £9633.74 from ear marked reserves 4912 to pay for the May elections – please note that the EMR was established for this purpose
- To approve virement of £3584 from ear marked reserves 4946 to pay for the footfall monitors – please note that the EMR was established to include this purpose
- To resolve to exclude the press and public during item 6 due to the confidential
nature of the matters to be discussed that relate to identified individuals in the community.
- To consider civic award nominations and agree those to be recognise by an award.