Burnham’s spectacular fireworks display returns to the seafront on Sunday 7th November 2021 when Skyburst, The Firework Company, will fire the display to music from the Esplanade jetty at 6:30pm.
Town Mayor, Cllr Mike Facey, said, “The welcome return of this year’s sparkling spectacular is supported by local businesses whose generosity helps the town council to bring this family friendly community event to Burnham. Our sincere thanks go to Burnham-on Sea businesses who have made donations.”
Special thanks go to:
- Home Farm Holiday Park, a family owned holiday park at Edithmead offering a variety of accommodation to suit all budgets across its 44-acre site
- Taste of the Orient Chinese restaurant serving quality Chinese cuisine from 66-68 High Street
- Barrington & Sons solicitors, providing legal support on all matters of property, probate, family and employment laws from its offices at 60 High Street
- Positive Wealth Creation Ltd, providing independent unbiased and unrestricted financial advice from its offices at 55 Victoria Street
- Burnham-on-sea.com, the local independent news website for Burnham-on-Sea and the surrounding area
Each year at the event we see unauthorised street traders selling eye-catching toys to the crowd. These street traders do not support either the event or local business and the town council does not endorse the products sold.
The town council asks attendees to consider donating any spare change to the Rotary Club’s charitable bucket collections sited along the Esplanade during the event. All of your donations made to the Rotary Club will go towards supporting good causes for the benefit of both the local community and to support wider life-changing major projects.
As we all look forward to a fun and safe event, the town council would like to remind attendees not to bring their own fireworks or sparklers, and to leave pets at home. Please also remember to be considerate of those around you to help prevent the spread of Covid 19 and all other winter bugs.