Burial Committee Meeting
To: The Chairman – Cllr Chris Allen, Cllr A Brewer, Cllr Sue Harvey, Cllr J Keen, Cllr Colette Winfield and Cllrs A Gordon and S Lester from Burnham Without Parish Council (no voting rights)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Burial Committee to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 8th September 2021 at The Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea
In order to help keep each other safe, all attendees at meetings are asked to be considerate of others and follow requests given by the chairman at the meeting. We will be grateful if you will continue to please:
use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
use the NHS app at the door to record your attendance
take your seat on arrival and remain seated throughout at the set distance
leave promptly at the end of the meeting
If you are able, please wear a face covering that fits over the nose and mouth
Clerk to Committee
2nd September 2021
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 16th June 2021
- To receive the full tree reports for the three cemeteries
- To consider tree planting in Burnham Cemetery (see report and map)
- To note the Management Reports and Ear Marked Reserves as at 31st July 2021
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 7pm.