|Hello there, We are getting in touch to let you know that The Somerset Fund is now open for applications until Monday 11 February 2021.|
|If you are a grassroots community group based in Somerset and running on less than £100,000 per year, you can apply for a grant up to the value of £2,500 from The Somerset Fund. The grants are ‘unrestricted’, which means they can be used to pay for ongoing running costs, also known as ‘core costs’.|
What do we want to fund?
We’re keen to support a wide range of groups from across Somerset. We are particularly interested in:
- giving the best start in life to the most disadvantaged children
- growing the life skills of young people
- improving the mental health of people of all ages
- increasing opportunities for better physical health
- supporting people with disabilities and life-limiting illnesses, and their carers
- combating loneliness and isolation.
Please note that preference will be given to applicants that have not previously been awarded a grant from The Somerset Fund.