The Princess Theatre & Arts Centre hosts a wide range of professional and community events. We are recruiting for a Casual Duty Officer, reporting to the Theatre Manager, to assist with all duties relating to the management of events at the venue.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a public facing environment, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
The role includes:
- Ensuring all visitors receive a professional and friendly welcome to the theatre.
- Supervise volunteers and allocate volunteer activity for the event.
- Be the main point of contact for our alarm and security monitoring partners.
- Act as a key holder and be responsible for opening/locking up and setting building alarms.
- Ensuring health and safety and fire regulations are adhered to in accordance with the Council’s protocols.
- Handling cash and cashing up.
We are looking for a candidate that is a good team player and able to offer flexibility by working evenings and weekends.
Salary SCP 10 – £13.24 per hour
Hours to be rota’d on a casual basis
(estimated to be between 15-30 per month)
Please see the full job specification and applications forms here: https://burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk/job_vacancies/casual-theatre-duty-officer-vacancy
For further information or an informal chat please contact the Theatre Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01278 784464.
The closing date for applications is Midday on Friday 12th January 2024
Interviews will take place on Thursday 18th January 2024