To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer, Cllrs Peter Clayton (Vice-Chairman), Helen Groves, Sue Harvey, Bill Hancock, Louise Parkin, Nick Tolley with Mike Facey (ex officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 12th May 2021 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
Please note that all attendees are required to follow all instructions from the Deputy Clerk and Chairman given at the meeting and to:
- wear a mask
- take a seat on arrival and remain seated at the set distance
- use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
- leave promptly at the end of the meeting
Deputy Town Clerk
5th May 2021
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To elect the Chairman of the Committee for the year 2021/22
- To elect the Vice-Chairman of the Committee for the year 2021/22
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Wednesday 21st April (copy enclosed)
- To consider the following Planning Applications, copies of which are available
|Location:||Burnham And Berrow Golf Club, St Christopher’s Way, Burnham On Sea, TA8 2PE|
|Proposal:||Erection of a greenkeepers facility and the erection of a workshop unit on site of existing greenkeepers facility and workshop unit to be demolished and erection of 3 no. external stores.|
|Case Officer:||Mark Simmonds|
|Location:||27 Fieldway, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3LX|
|Proposal:||Erection of single storey side (West) and rear (South) extension, including internal alterations.|
|Case Officer:||Mark Simmonds|
|Location:||Land To The South West Of, 11 Isleport Road, Highbridge, Somerset|
|Proposal:||Outline application with all matters reserved, for the erection of a self-build dwelling.|
|Case Officer:||Shanta Parsons|
|Location:||1 Brightstowe Road, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2HW|
|Proposal:||Certificate of lawfulness for the proposed erection of single storey extensiont o the rear (South) elevation, on site of existing conservatory (to be demolished).|
|Case Officer:||Amelia Elvé|
11/20/00136 – Inspectorate Appeal
|Location:||11A Brightstowe Road, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2HW|
|Proposal:||Erection of 2no. low energy sustainable dwellings and formation of new access and parking.|
|Case Officer:||Dawn de Vires|
|Applicant:||Mr T Came|
7. To NOTE applications considered under delegated authority.
8. To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk.
|8.1||To consider Application for a New Street Trading Consent – Formal Consultation, Bolton Cl, Highbridge TA9 4JR – Maps and plans attached .|
|8.2||To consider Application for a New Street Trading Consent – Formal Consultation, Brue Way, Highbridge TA9 4AW – Maps and plans attached.|
|8.3||To consider the Draft Decision of the Sedgemoor District Payphone Consultation|
|8.4||To consider the Application for a New Premises Licence The Old Pier Tavern, Pier Street, Burnham on Sea, TA8 1BT|
|8.5||To receive comments on Resident Parking Consultation from residents of Dunstan and Kingsway Road|
9. The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 2nd June 2021 at 7pm