To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer, Cllrs Peter Clayton (Vice-Chairman), Helen Groves, Sue Harvey, Bill Hancock, Louise Parkin, Nick Tolley with Mike Facey (ex officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on 14th September 2020
Deputy Town Clerk
9th September 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Topic: Planning Meeting
Time: Sep 14, 2020 07:00 PM London
Meeting ID: 976 2843 7114
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for guidance on how to gain remote public access to the meeting and for all non-confidential meeting papers.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 24th August (copy enclosed)
- To consider the following Planning Applications, copies of which are available from https://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk/planningonline
|Location:||95 Worston Road, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3JU|
|Proposal:||Erection of a 1.85m high wall.|
|Case Officer:||Amelia Elvé|
|Applicant:||Mr S Williams|
|Location:||68 Love Lane, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1EY|
|Proposal:||Retrospective application for the change of use from Dwelling to Office (Use Class B1 (a)|
|Case Officer:||Shanta Parsons|
|Applicant:||Aerofin Laboratories Ltd|
|Location:||The Old Pier Tavern, Pier Street, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1BT|
|Proposal:||Change of use from pub (Use Class A4) to a mixed use pub, restaurant and takeaway (Use Classes A3, A4 & A5) to include the demolition of part of front of building and installation of extraction unit.|
|Case Officer:||Liam Evans|
|Location:||Police Station, Burnham Road, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1LS|
|Proposal:||Ash (T3 & T4) – Crown reduce by 3-4m back to the previous reduction points.|
|Case Officer:||Janette Burton|
|Applicant:||Avon & Somerset Police Constabulary|
- 5.To NOTE applications considered under delegated authority.
- 6.To formulate responses to the consultation document provided by NALC, PC10-20 Changes to the current Planning System
- 7.To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk.
- 8.The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 7pm