To: The Chairman – Cllr Chris Allen, Cllr A Brewer, Cllr Sue Harvey, Cllr J Keen, Cllr Colette Winfield and Cllrs A Gordon and S Lester from Burnham Without Parish Council (no voting rights)
Prior to the meeting, members will visit Westfield Road Cemetery at 6.15pm
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Burial Committee to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 16th June 2021 at The Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea
Please note that all attendees are required to follow all instructions from the Deputy Clerk and Chairman given at the meeting and to:
- wear a mask
- take a seat on arrival and remain seated at the set distance
- use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
- leave promptly at the end of the meeting
Clerk to Committee
9th June 2021
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Wednesday 24th February 2021
- To note updates to the Action List
- To receive an update on the Management and Maintenance of the Cemeteries (copy attached)
- To consider planting trees in Westfield Road Cemetery
- To note the Management Reports as at 9th June 2021
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 7pm.