To: The Chairman, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held on Tuesday 18th June at 7pm in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
13th June 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on a matter relevant to the work of this committee should give written notice to the Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made if the matter addressed does not concern an item on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in matters on this agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 16th April 2019
- To note the Action List and make any comments (circulated)
- To receive the reports of the Princess Manager (as circulated)
- To receive financial reports from the RFO (as circulated)
- To receive an update from the Town Clerk on the CIM fund refurbishment
- To consider setting the 2020/21 & 2021/22 charging schedules
- To resolve to change the schedule of meetings dates to better accommodate Committee members
- To acknowledge and express thanks for the contribution from volunteer Dave Eldergill
- To note date of next meeting: TBC 2019