PRINCESS MANAGEMENT MEETING
To: The Chairman – Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 5:30pm on Friday 20th March 2020 at the Princess Theatre, Princess Street, Burnham-on-Sea.
Cllr Louise Parkin
16th March 2020
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
All non-confidential papers for this meeting are available at www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk Paper copies will be provided only on request to the Admin Officer prior to the meeting.
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive a verbal update report from the Business Development Officer.
- Motions for note/resolution
- 5.1 To agree to close the Princess café for an agreed period, subject to review as appropriate.
5.2 To consider whether the Princess should remain open or whether it should close, and to agree any action.
- The next scheduled meeting date of this committee is on Tuesday 14th April 2020 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.