To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 21st October 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
14th October 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 19th August 2019
- To note updates to the Action List
- To receive the report of the Business Development Officer
- Motions for note/resolution
- To receive an update on the CIM fund and form a working party to agree the job specification
- To agree terms of reference for the CIM Fund working group.
- To approve a revised pricing structure to apply 2020 to March 2023
- To consider the options to provide a new website for the Princess Theatre and to identify a suitable budget.
- Financial Reports
- To receive the budget income and expenditure report for August 2019
- To agree the committee’s 2020/21 budget for recommendation to the Finance & Resources Committee
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 2nd December 2019 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.