The 47th Annual Towns Meeting will be held on Monday 24th May 2021 at 6.30pm at King Alfred School main hall, Highbridge.
Please note that all attendees are required to adhere to health & safety requirements and to follow all instructions from the Town Clerk and Chairman given at the meeting to:
• wear a mask
• use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
• take a seat on arrival and remain seated at the set distance
• leave promptly at the end of the meeting
Lateral flow tests are now freely available, therefore participants are encouraged to have a test within 48 hours of a meeting: https://www.gov.uk/find-covid-19-lateral-flow-test-site
Councillor Mike Facey
Town Mayor & Chairman
14th May 2021
- Welcome from the Town Mayor, Cllr Mike Facey.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Annual Towns Meeting held on Tuesday 28th May 2019
- To note the Town Council’s Annual Report and Accounts 2020/21
- To receive reports from the police or other emergency services
- To receive information from Seed on its work in Highbridge.
- To discuss any matters relevant to the local area brought forward by registered electors of Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge