To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 2nd December 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
25th November 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 21st October 2019
- To note updates to the Action List
- To receive the report of the Business Development Officer
- Motions for note/resolution
- To receive an update from the working group on the CIM fund refurbishment works and to approve any changes to the agreed priorities.
- To clarify the position regarding hire of the Princess bar and to resolve any future hire arrangements.
- Financial Reports
- To receive the budget income and expenditure report for September 2019
- To receive a progress update on recommendations by the internal auditor.
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 10th February 2019 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.