To: The Chairman – Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Brewer, Cllr J Flurry, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr M Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Tuesday 8th June 2021 at the Council Chamber, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea
Please note that all attendees are required to follow all instructions from the Town Clerk and Chairman given at the meeting and to:
- wear a mask
- take a seat on arrival and remain seated at the set distance
- use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
- leave promptly at the end of the meeting
1st June 2021
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Tuesday 13th April 2021 (copy enclosed)
- To note there are no items to report on the Action List
- To receive the BDO report
- Motions for note/resolution
|6.1||To receive recommendations and agree changes to current pricing.|
|6.2||To receive a report from the BDO regarding the current agreement with the Princess Theatre Company and agree a way forward.|
|6.3||To consider and agree the future vision and aims for the Princess.|
7. Financial Reports
|7.1||To note the income & expenditure report for April 2021|
8. The next meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 17th August 2021 at 7pm