Our council office staff are hard at work, following Government guidance and working from home where we can.
The council offices’ public reception is closed for in-person drop-ins, but is open to those who have made an appointment. Please do not enter the reception if you have cold or COVID-19 symptoms.
We will be grateful if you will continue to please:
- Use the hand sanitiser at the entry point of the building.
- If you are able, please wear a face-covering which fits over the nose and mouth.
- Please keep to the social distancing rules.
The reception will also have windows open to allow fresh air to circulate throughout the room.
This month, the government announced that England is moving to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
- From December 10, Face coverings are required by law in most indoor settings.
- From 13 December, office workers who can work from home should do so.
- From 15 December, certain venues and events will be required by law to check that all visitors aged 18 years or over are fully vaccinated, have proof of a negative test in the last 48 hours, or have an exemption.
For more information on new coronavirus restrictions, visit Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)