To: The Chairman – Cllr N Tolley, Cllr J Keen (Vice Chair), Cllr P Clayton, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr Dawn Carey, Cllr C Allen, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr M Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Improvements Committee to be held remotely at 7pm on 13th July 2020.
6th July 2020
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meetings held on 18th May 2020, Thursday 21st May 2020 and Monday 29th June 2020.
- To note updates to the Action List
- To consider the available data & consultation responses relating to the street safety measures implemented under the SCC Highways Traffic Order and resolve how to proceed.
- To resolve how to conduct safe Christmas lights switch-on events 2020
- To note the progress on the VJ Day Gallery event (report from Projects Officer)
- To consider the SID report and agree which SID should be purchased and which locations it should be sited (report from Projects Officer)
- To agree a process to assess tender submissions for the elements of the seafront enhancement works identified under Burnham Evolution
- The next scheduled meeting of this committee will be held on 28th September 2020 at 7pm.