To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 10th February 2020 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 2nd December 2020
- To note that there are no outstanding matters on the Action List
- To receive the report of the Business Development Officer
- Motions for note/resolution
6.1 To retrospectively approve a change in contract provider for the intruder alarm system.
6.2 To approve a change to the contract provider for the fire alarm system.
6.3 To approve a change to the contract provider for the emergency lighting servicing
6.4 To receive an update on the CIM funded refurbishment plans
6.5 To receive an update on the condition of the car park wall and agree repairs.
6.6 To approve interim changes to the opening hours/closure on Saturdays
- Financial Reports
7.1 To receive the budget income and expenditure reports for December 2019
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 14th April 2020 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.