To: Cllr N Tolley, Chairman, Cllr Keen, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr C Allen, Cllr R Gardiner-White, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr A Brewer
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Improvements Committee to be held on 10th June at 7pm in the Council Chamber of the Town Council offices.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on a matter relevant to the work of this committee should give written notice to the Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made if the matter addressed does not concern an item on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on matters on this agenda
- To receive and approve minutes of the Town Projects Committee (as previously titled) held on 20th March 2019
- To receive a presentation from Sally Hill, Live West, and discuss the existing community assets and opportunities for the creation of a community plan for Highbridge.
- To note the Action List and agree how to proceed with outstanding matters of the previous Town Projects Committee (as circulated)
- To resolve arrangements for Christmas lights displays within both towns
- To consider existing measure for control of gulls & resolve whether to pursue action
- Installing “Please do not feed the gulls” sign at the end of Allandale Road, Grove Road, Poplar Road, Maddocks Slade.
- To receive an update on the Burnham Evolution project and agree terms of reference for the Burnham Evolution Partnership (circulated)
- To resolve to arrange a Burnham-on-Sea town centre site visit to address the problems of street litter and commercial bins being stored on the highway as per min ref: 17/19/TPC 20/03
- To agree whether to accept an invitation from eat:festivals for the Town Council to have a stall at the food festival on 26th October 2019
- To resolve whether to purchase a branded Town Council gazebo for use in attending community events
- To receive an update on ownership & use of the flagpole in Highbridge.
- To note that date of the next meeting – 15th July 2019