To: The Chairman – Cllr M Facey, Cllrs P Clayton (Vice Chair), C Allen, B Hancock, P Harvey, S Harvey, H Groves, M Murphy, L Parkin, N Tolley and A Brewer.
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 12th October 2020
5th October 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 970 4833 0519
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for guidance on how to gain remote public access to the meeting and for all non-confidential meeting papers.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 21st September as circulated
- To note updates to the Action List (attached)
- Motions for note/resolution
5.1 To consider the draft committee budget for 2021-2022
5.2 To approve the change of company for fire and alarm services at the town council offices resulting in a cost saving of £2,700pa.Financial Reports
6. To note the committee’s financial reports up to 31st August 2020
7.To receive and note the minutes of the Human Resources sub-committee held on 1st October 2020
8. The next meeting of this committee will be held on 23rd November 2020.