Seafront enhancements sub-committee
To: Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr Dawn Carey, Cllr C Allen, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy.
Please note that you are invited to attend a meeting of the sub-committee scheduled for 4:30pm 15th October 2020 via video conferencing.
08 October 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Topic: seafront sub
Meeting ID: 962 3814 1066
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 29th June 2020
- To receive an update on the funding position as regards match funding.
- To receive an update on the live elements of the Burnham Evolution plan (funding info enclosed):
• Signage (including fingerposts)
• seafront shelters
• project coach (dedicated drop-off/collection point, hut & camera) (£12k)
• Seafront art (additional funding by HTAP)
- Next steps for play area
- Maintenance budget – how/when it can be spent
- Agree any recommendations to TIMPS