To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer, Cllrs Peter Clayton (Vice-Chairman), Helen Groves, Sue Harvey, Bill Hancock, Louise Parkin, Nick Tolley with Mike Facey (ex officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 17th February 2021
Deputy Town Clerk
11 February 2021
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 914 2688 2002
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for guidance on how to gain remote public access to the meeting and for all non-confidential meeting papers.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 27th January 2021 (copy enclosed)
- To consider the following Planning Applications, copies of which are available from https://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk/planningonline
|Location:||Land To The West Of, Brent Knoll Animal Centre, Brent Road, Brent Knoll, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9|
|Proposal:||Retrospective application for the erection of 2 x poly tunnels, wooden field shelter, 10m x 4m caravan for storage of animal feed and medicine and occasional overnight stays for animal husbandry and livestock welfare.|
|Case Officer:||Shanta Parsons|
5. To NOTE applications considered under delegated authority.
11/20/0136 – 11a Brightstowe Road and 11/20/0151 – 33 Victoria St.
6. To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk.
6.1 Notice of application for road closures for Burnham on Sea EAT Festivals – 29th May 2021 and 23rd October 2021. Comments by 1st March 21
6.2 Notice of application for a road closure for Burnham on Sea Farmers Market – 26th March 2021. Comments by 10th March 21
7. The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 17th March 2021 at 7pm