To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer, Cllrs Peter Clayton (Vice-Chairman), Rich Gardiner-White, Helen Groves, Sue Harvey, Bill Hancock, Louise Parkin and Nick Tolley.
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 18th March 2020 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
Deputy Town Clerk
13th March 2020
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda. Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 24th February (copy enclosed)
- To consider the following Planning Applications, copies of which are available from the Town Clerk’s office: –
- 11/20/010 Location: 102 Love Lane, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1EZ Proposal: Creation of a vehicular access and formation of 2no. parking spaces. Case Officer: Amelia Elvé Applicant: Mr & Mrs Hancock
- 11/20/011 Location: 81A High Street, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 1PE Proposal: Amendments to the fenestration on the front (West) elevation. Case Officer: Amelia Elvé Applicant: Drapiewski
- 11/20/014 Location: Land At, Brue Farm, Huntspill Road, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3DE Proposal: Application for Non-Material Amendment to Planning Permission 11/19/00028 (Approval of the detail of appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for a first phase of development comprising 123 dwellings (outline application 11/11/00107)) to allow for Eastern boundary moving west by 1m to accommodate Homes England boundary, minor landscape updates to accord with highway technical comments and amendments to Weston house type design which has been handed in a couple of locations. Case Officer: Dawn de Vries Applicant: Keepmoat Homes South West
- 11/20/015 Location: 103 Worston Road, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3JX Proposal: Erection of a roof extension to the South elevation to facilitate a loft conversion. Case Officer: Shanta Parsons Applicant: Mr Osgood
- 11/20/016 Location: 14 Nightingale Close, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2QJ Proposal: Erection of a single storey extension to rear (SW) elevation. Case Officer: Amelia Elvé Applicant: Mr & Mrs Emmett The Old Courthouse Jaycroft Road Burnham-on-Sea Somerset TA8 1LE Tel: 01278 788088 Email: email@example.com Web: burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk
- 11/20/017 Location: 12 High Street, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 1PA Proposal: Retrospective application for the variation of Condition 2 of Planning Permission 11/98/00057 (Change of use from ground floor shop and first floor offices to ground floor sandwich bar and first floor offices) to change the hours of opening from 07:30-19:30 Monday to Saturday, to 07:30-22:00 Monday to Sunday. Case Officer: Dawn de Vries Applicant: BBQ Smokehouse Ltd
- 11/20/018 Location: 2 Priestley Way, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, TA8 1QX Proposal: Erection of a two storey extension to side (East) elevation and the erection of a single storey extension to rear (South) elevation. Case Officer: Liam Evans Applicant: Miss West 11/20/020 Location: 22A The Grove, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2PA Proposal: Erection of a single storey extension to rear (SE) elevation to create annex accommodation. Case Officer: Liam Evans Applicant: Potter
- To NOTE applications considered under delegated authority.
- To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk. Decisions from Development Control 11/19/00121 – 16 Church Street – approved
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 8th April 2020 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.