To: The Chairman, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr S Barber, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held on Monday 19th August 2019 at 7pm in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
15th August 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on a matter relevant to the work of this committee should give written notice to the Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made if the matter addressed does not concern an item on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in matters on this agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 18th June 2019
- To note the Action List and make any comments
- To receive an update from the Town Clerk on Princess recruitment/staffing arrangements
- To consider using the existing ticketing system to email tickets to customers
- To consider removing the bar/cafe as an option to hire
- To consider the updated interim hire list and prices
- To receive the report of the Acting Theatre Manager (to follow)
- To receive financial reports from the RFO (as circulated)
- To receive an update on the CIM fund and consider any actions to be undertaken (the Project Coordinator will be in attendance at the meeting)
- To receive a report from the Committee representative to the Friends (Cllr Clayton)
- To note date of next meeting: Monday 21st October 2019