To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer and Cllr Mike Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 7pm.
24th November 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Meeting ID: 919 6754 3959
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 27th October 2020
- To note that there are no outstanding matters on the Action List
- To receive the report of the Business Development Officer
- Motions for note/resolution
|6.1||To receive the draft plan for reopening the Princess to the public|
|6.2||To approve a change to the planned schedule of works to permit refurbishment of the windows, foyer, hallway and stairs within the available funding.|
|6.3||To receive and agree the café tender specification document as prepared & recommended by the café sub-committee|
|6.4||To make a recommendation to the Finance and Resources committee that it approves to let the café according to the procurement process & specification agreed at item 6.3|
|6.5||To authorise that repairs are carried out by the service contractor to the PV cells at a cost of £2,289, funded from EMR for property maintenance & renewals .|
|6.6||To acknowledge receipt of refurbishment works site inspection reports 1-11 (inclusive)|
7. Financial Reports
7.1 To receive the budget income and expenditure reports for October 2020 (to follow)
8. The next meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 7pm