To: The Chairman – Cllr M Facey, Cllrs P Clayton (Vice Chair), C Allen, B Hancock, P Harvey, S Harvey, H Groves, M Murphy, L Parkin, N Tolley and A Brewer.
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on 21st September 2020
14th September 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for guidance on how to gain remote public access to the meeting and for all non-confidential meeting papers.
Meeting ID: 972 0019 3246
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 6th July 2020 (copy enclosed)
- To note updates to the Action List (attached)
Motions for note/resolution
5. To note the report on grant funds awarded since 1st April 2020.
6.To consider applications received for grant funding and agree any funds to be awarded:
|6.1||Burnham and Highbridge Community Association||£3,705|
|6.2||Friends of Apex Park||£3,000|
|6.4||Burnham & Highbridge Sea Cadet Unit||£2,500|
|6.5||Gospel Tabernacle Church||£2,000|
|6.6||Burnham Hockey Club||£2,000|
|6.8||Rusty Road to Recover CIC||£1,984|
|6.9||Burnham & Highbridge Choral Society||£1,000|
|6.10||U3A of Highbridge||£750|
- 7. To consider the COVID19 grant update report and approve proposed amendments to the scheme.
- 8. To receive an update on the Number 67 bus and agree any actions
- 9. To resolve to adopt the revised policies:
|9.1||Financial Risk Management Policy|
|9.2||Annual Investment Strategy|
- 10. To approve the Financial Regulations (unchanged from 2020 approval under min ref:13/20/TC) and make a recommendation to the full Council that the Regulations continue to apply.
11. Financial Reports
11.1 To note that the quarterly sign off of accounts has been undertaken
11.2 To receive the town council’s accounts up to the 31st July 2020
12. The next scheduled meeting of this committee will be held at 7pm on 23rd November 2020.