To: The Chairman – Cllr Chris Allen, Cllr A Brewer, Cllr Sue Harvey, Cllr J Keen, Cllr Colette Winfield and Cllrs A Gordon and S Lester from Burnham Without Parish Council (no voting rights)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Burial Committee to be held remotely at 7pm on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Prior to the meeting, members will visit Highbridge Cemetery at 6pm.
Clerk to Committee
16th September 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Topic: Burial Committee
Time: Sep 23, 2020 07:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 995 6236 8058
Please be aware that all meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Wednesday 1st July 2020 (copy enclosed)
- To receive an update on the Management and Maintenance of the Cemeteries (copy attached)
- To resolve what area on the central footpath at Highbridge cemetery requires tarmac.
- To note the Management Reports and Ear Marked Reserves as at 31st July 2020
- To note the next meeting of this committee will be on 11th November 2020 at 7pm where the draft budget will be considered.