To: The Chairman – Cllr Chris Allen, Cllr A Brewer, Cllr Sue Harvey, Cllr J Keen, Cllr Colette Winfield and Cllrs A Gordon and S Lester from Burnham Without Parish Council (no voting rights)
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Burial Committee to be held remotely at 7pm on Wednesday 24th February 2021
Clerk to Committee
18th February 2021
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Time: Feb 24, 2021 07:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 915 3720 6865
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for guidance on how to gain remote public access to the meeting and for all non-confidential meeting papers.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 11th November 2020
- To receive an update on the Management and Maintenance of the Cemeteries
- To consider the requirements of CCTV at Brent Road and Highbridge Cemetery and to resolve to appoint a contractor
- To note the Income & Expenses and Ear Marked Reserves as at 18/2/2021
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Wednesday 16th June 2021 at 7pm.