(of the Finance & Resources Committee)
To: The Chairman – Cllr P Clayton, Cllr M Facey, Cllr B Hancock, Cllr A Matthews, Cllr D Carey, Cllr S Harvey, Cllr P Harvey.
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Human Resources sub-Committee to be held at 6:30pm on 25th February 2021 via video conferencing.
Bosh Council is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: HR sub
Time: Feb 25, 2021 06:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 968 7832 2603
17th February 2021
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the sub-committee meeting held on 10th December 2020
Motions for note/resolution
- To approve the pensions discretion policy (to follow)
- To note that the death benefit nomination form for staff and councillors is due to be circulated (there has been no change to the policy or benefit itself)
- To note the required change to provide electronic staff payslips
- To note that this TC is registered as a disability confident employer and that the certification will be used on the website.
- To receive a report on meetings management software and consider its use within the council to support efficiency and the aims of the Corporate Plan.
- To receive an update on performance within teams.
- To receive an update on matters relating to staff health & safety
- To receive an update on the work review of the grounds team
- To consider the position across the council for emergency call-out arrangements and agree a process, with focus on the Princess Theatre.
- The next meeting of this sub-committee is to be agreed.