To: The Chairman Cllr L Parkin, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer and Cllr Mike Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on 27th October 2020 at 7pm.
20th October 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Meeting ID: 989 5029 2973
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any relevant matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items included on this agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Princess Management Committee meeting held on 27th July 2020 and the extraordinary meeting held on 29th September 2020.
- To note that there are no outstanding matters on the Action List
- Motions for note/resolution
- To receive a progress update on the CIM funded refurbishment works
- To receive an update on the application to the Cultural Recovery Fund
- To hear from the Business Development Officer and resolve the timeline & site works of projects paid for by the Cultural Recovery Fund
- To agree that the responsibility for the allocation of £9000 of Cultural Recovery Fund to support artist/event/hire at the Princess will be delegated to the Business Development Officer to administer
- To agree procurement method to cover the Cultural Recovery Fund works to the cost of £11887.
- To agree a tender specification and procurement process for letting the café.
- To make a recommendation to the Finance and Resources committee that it approves to let the café according to the recommended procurement process & specification.
- To consider and agree the draft committee budget. (Please note that the revised pricing structure 2020 to March 2023 has been applied (min ref: 65/19/PMC))
- To note that a Christmas tree will be sited at the front (Princess Street) of the Princess building and that 2 high level eye bolts will be attached to the front wall to tie off Christmas tree supports.
- To consider out of date café stock held and resolve a process for its disposal/use.
- To consider offering discounted tickets as part of Black Friday event and resolve any process.
- Financial Reports
- To receive the budget income and expenditure reports including September 2020
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 1st December 2020.