Seafront enhancements sub-committee
To: Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr Dawn Carey, Cllr C Allen, Cllr R Gardiner-White, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy.
Please note that you are invited to attend a meeting of the sub-committee scheduled for 3pm 29th June 2020 via video conferencing.
23 June 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 4783 2039
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive an update on the live elements of the Burnham Evolution plan (funding info enclosed)
- To consider how to progress issues within the signage report from Steve Matthews, Project Coordinator
- To consider how to progress identified works, including:
• seafront shelters(£40k)
• lighting (£17k)
• define works related to project coach (dedicated drop-off/collection point & camera) (£12k)
- Next steps for play area – consider maintenance budget/mandatory inspections.
- Agree any recommendations to TIMPS