To: Cllr P Clayton, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr D Carey, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr C Winfield, Cllr A Brewer and Cllr Mike Facey (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Princess Management Committee to be held at 7pm on Tuesday 29th September 2020 via video conferencing.
Cllr Louise Parkin
22nd September 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Meeting ID: 954 1274 7488
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this agenda.
- To receive an update briefing from the Business Development Officer
- Motions for note/resolution
- To resolve the business model for the café bar
- To approve the Cultural Recovery Fund works as stated in the application, subject to the grant being awarded.
- To receive a preliminary budget report from the RFO.
- The next scheduled meeting of this committee will be held on Tuesday 27th October 2020