FINANCE & RESOURCES MEETING
To: The Chairman – Cllr M Facey, Cllrs P Clayton (Vice Chair), C Allen, B Hancock, P Harvey, S Harvey, A Hodge, M Murphy, L Parkin, A Brewer and A Matthews.
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 5th July 2021 at the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
Please note that all attendees are required to follow all instructions from the Town Clerk and Chairman given at the meeting and to:
- wear a mask
- take a seat on arrival and remain seated at the set distance
- use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
- leave promptly at the end of the meeting
28th June 2021
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 26th April 2021
- To note the Action List (there are no outstanding matters)
- Motions for note/resolution
|5.1||To consider the terms of the lease under which Love Lane allotments are let to the Burnham-on-Sea Allotment Association and to approve a further 7 year lease of the same terms commencing 2nd August 2021|
|5.2||To review the terms of reference for Human Resources Sub-Committees|
|5.3||To review the office rent charged to the Registrars service|
|5.4||To receive a proposal from Cllr Murphy and to make a recommendation to the full council that town council funds earmarked for Highbridge regeneration, along with CIL funds, are used to offer a £15k retailers shop front improvements scheme to Highbridge town centre.|
|5.5||To review the footfall monitor provision in Burnham & Highbridge|
6. Financial Reports
|6.1||To note the income and expenditure report for May 2021|
7. The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 20th Septembe