To: The Chairman – Cllr Mike Facey and all members of the Town Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Council to be held at 7pm on Monday 5th October 2020 via video conferencing.
28th September 2020
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Topic: Town Council Meeting
Time: Oct 5, 2020 07:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 934 0452 1451
All attendees must display their true name on joining the remote meeting.
Please visit www.burnham-highbridge-tc.gov.uk for all non-confidential meeting papers.
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Town Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items on this agenda & note any dispensations granted
- To receive and approve minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 3rd August 2020 and the extraordinary meeting on 18th August 2020.
- To note updates to the Action List
- To receive reports from the police or other emergency services
- To receive the Chairman’s announcements
- Reports by Members (for information only)
- To receive any reports from County councillors on County Council relevant matters
- To receive any reports from District councillors on District Council relevant matters
- To receive any reports from Town Council councillors on Town Council relevant matters
- Motions for note/resolution
- To receive a recommendation from the Finance and Resources committee 42/20/F&R that the town council continues to follow the existing Financial Regulations
- To consider any recommendations from the town improvement committee regarding footfall in Burnham town centre
- To note that town council premises are registered with the NHS track and trace QR system and that all staff and visitors to the buildings are required to either use the app to check-in, or to complete a sign-in with the staff member.
- To receive the track and trace privacy notice.
- To resolve to exclude press and public from the meeting during item 13 for reasons of data protection when considering the nominations for recipients of a civic award
- 9. Accounts
- 1.To receive and approve details of expenditure for July and August 2020, as circulated
- 2.To receive the Town Council Accounts for the month
- 10. Minutes of previous committee meetings:
To receive the minutes of the following committees, as previously circulated and published on the Town Council website:
- Tues 11th August Princess Management
- Mon 24th August Planning
- Mon 14th September Planning
- Mon 21st September Finance & Resources
- Weds 23rd September Burial
- Mon 28th September Town Improvements
- Tues 29th September Princess Management Extraordinary
11. Items of correspondence:(Members are requested to notify the office ahead of the meeting if they wish to have further information on any item) please see appendix attached
12. Dates of next meetings
|Monday||12th||Finance & Resources (draft Budget)|
|Tuesday||27th||Princess Management (draft budget)|
|November||Wednesday||11th||Burial (draft budget)|
|Monday||16th||Town Improvements (Draft Budget)|
|Monday||23rd||Finance & Resources(Full Draft Budget)|
|Monday||7th||Town Council (Draft Budget)|
13. To enter closed session session for consideration the nominations for the recipients of civic awards and to agree award winners.
Appendix: Item 11.
|01/09/20||Tell us what you like about Apex Park|
|08/09/20||Autumn update from Somerset’s Brilliant Coast|
|10/09/20||An invitation to attend Somerset NHS Foundation Trust’s – Annual Members’ Meeting – 23 September 2020|
|Avon and Somerset PCC calls out to local people to share their views on policing|
|Sedgemoor launches Innovative programme to help men find work|
|11/09/20||Remain vigilant after Somerset Coronavirus cases increase|
|15/09/20||JOINT STATEMENT: Stronger Somerset is approved as the best choice to build the future we deserve|
|One Somerset – Autumn Consultation – Town & Parish Councils opportunity to have a say..|
|16/09/20||SWP September Briefing – collections, recycling sites, energy-from-waste and Recycle More progress|
|17/09/20||Safer Somerset Partnership – County Lines campaign|
|Are you passionate about Somerset?|
|Only book a Coronavirus test if you have symptoms|
|21/09/20||News: Recycle sites switch to winter hours|
|Burnham on Sea Farmers Market Road Closure|
|24/09/20||Coronavirus update 24/09/2020|