To: The Chairman – Cllr M Facey and Cllr P Clayton (Vice Chair), Cllr C Allen, Cllr B Hancock, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Matthews, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr S Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr A Brewer
You are hereby summoned to attend the next remote access meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 6th July 2020.
30th June 2020
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal agenda. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 27th April 2020
- To note the Draft HR Sub-Committee minutes from the meeting held on 4th June 2020
- To note updates to the Action List
- Motions for note/resolution
- To review the Council’s contributions to supporting the 67 bus service. (report)
- To note the potential costs of COVID-19 (report)
- To consider changing the standard grant process (report)
- To receive an update on the current rapid Covid-19 grants and decide how to proceed up until the next grants meeting (report)
- To receive an update on the financial position of the Princess Theatre (report)
- Financial Reports
- To note the most recent financial reports
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on 21st September 2020