Seafront enhancements sub-committee
To: Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr A Hodge, Cllr Dawn Carey, Cllr C Allen, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr M Murphy.
Please note that you are invited to attend a meeting of the sub-committee scheduled for 7th April 2021 at 3:30pm via video conferencing.
This meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. The meeting invitation is:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 932 6388 2903
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To approve the minutes of meetings held on 8th February 2021
- To receive a guest speaker who will share experience of coach tourism as it relates to the BE funded element
- To receive an update on the live elements of the Burnham Evolution plan:
• project coach (dedicated drop-off/collection point, hut & camera)
• Signage (including fingerposts)
• seafront shelters
• Seafront art (additional funding by HTAP) Being addressed with working group & seed – delivery date c.2022 – subject to CIM permissions to reallocate funds to top-up.
- Delivery of play area.
- Maintenance budget – power cleaning
- Agree any recommendations to TIMPS
- Next meeting