To: The Chairman – Cllr Andy Brewer and all members of the Town Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Town Council, to be held at 7pm on Monday 7th October 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
30th September 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Town Clerk by midday on the Thursday before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded.
Prior to formal agenda, the Chairman will present a cheque to TS Dulverton Sea Cadets for the value of donations collected at the Civic Service.
- To receive any apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest in items on this agenda & note any dispensations granted
- To receive and approve minutes of the Town Council meeting held on 2nd September 2019
- To note updates to the Action List
- To receive reports from the police or other emergency services
- To receive the Chairman’s announcements.
- Reports by Members (for information only)
7.1 To receive any reports from County councillors on County Council relevant matters
7.2 To receive any reports from District councillors on District Council relevant matters
7.3 To receive any reports from Town Council councillors on Town Council relevant matters
8. Motions for note/resolution
8.1 To resolve to adopt the revised Financial Regulations as reviewed and recommended by the Finance and Resources Committee (min ref: 46/19/F&R).
8.2 To agree the descriptions for usage of ear marked funds.
8.3 To agree the further actions set out under the six pillars of the Corporate Plan
8.4 To agree whether to become a partner of Visit Somerset and agree any terms.
8.5 To agree to approve c. £5k expenditure from the general reserve to purchase a Town Council website and integrated customer relations function, that complies with the accessibility requirements for public sector websites.
9.1 To receive and approve details of expenditure during August 2019, as circulated.
9.2 To receive the Town Council Accounts for the month of August 2019, as circulated.
10.Minutes of previous committee meetings:
To receive the minutes of the following committees, as previously circulated and published on the Town Council website:
- Finance & Resources Committee held on 9th September
- Planning Committee held on 16th September
- Burial Committee held on 11th September
- Town Improvements Committee held on 23rd September
11. Items of correspondence: (Members are requested to notify the office ahead of the meeting if they wish to have further information on any item)
11.1 Remembrance Parade Road Closures – Sedgemoor District Council
11.2 Remembrance Parade Plan – Sedgemoor District Council
11.3 Rural Services Network – Establishing a Rural/Market Towns Group
12 Dates of next Meetings
Wednesday 9th October Planning
Monday 14th October Finance & Resources
Monday 21st October Princess Management
Wednesday 30th October Planning
Monday 11th November Town Council Meeting
All meeting held at 7pm in the Council Chamber