To: The Chairman – Cllr M Facey, Cllrs P Clayton (Vice Chair), C Allen, B Hancock, P Harvey, S Harvey, R Gardiner-White, H Groves, M Murphy, L Parkin, N Tolley and A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 13th January 2020 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
6th January 2020
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 25th November 2020
- To note updates to the Action List
- Motions for note/resolution
5.1 To note that the Railway Heritage Group has installed a blue information plaque on the Signal Box
5.2 To consider whether to dispose of and replace the existing stock of 100 plastic folding chairs at a cost of c. £1,300.
5.3 To recommend the 2020/21 Town Council budget to the full Council for approval
- Financial Reports
6.1 To note the most recent Committee reports
- To receive any relevant correspondence and note any items of information from the Clerk.
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 16th February 2020 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.