To: The Chairman, Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr C Allen, Cllr B Hancock, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Matthews, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr S Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr R Gardiner White, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 14th October 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
8th October 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Finance & Resources Committee meeting held on Monday 9th September
- To note any updates to the Action List
Motions for note/resolution
5. To agree the Committee’s draft 2020/21 budget.
6. To receive details of income and expenditure to the end of August 2019 (detail included within budget information)
7. To approve a Risk Report for Financial Management
8. To note the tasks identified in the internal auditor reports of March & June 2019, that have now been completed
9. To note the September 2019 report of the external auditor.
10. To note that the payment for the 19/20 subscription to Visit Somerset will be made from the CIM fund budget, identified as ‘marketing’ for the purposes of promoting Burnham-on-Sea.
11. To receive a report on Parish online and consider whether to subscribe for 2019-21
12.The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 25th November 2019 at 7pm at The Old Courthouse.