To: The Chairman, Cllr M Facey, Cllr P Clayton, Cllr C Allen, Cllr B Hancock, Cllr L Parkin, Cllr N Tolley, Cllr A Matthews, Cllr H Groves, Cllr P Harvey, Cllr S Harvey, Cllr M Murphy, Cllr R Gardiner White, Cllr A Brewer (Ex-officio).
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of the Finance & Resources Committee to be held at 7pm on Monday 25th November 2019 in the Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Road, Burnham-on-Sea.
19th November 2019
A public participation session will be held prior the commencement of the formal meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice to the Clerk by midday on the last working day before the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are audio recorded
- To receive apologies for non-attendance
- To receive any declarations of interest on items included on this Agenda and to note any dispensations granted.
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Committee meeting held on Monday 14th October (copy enclosed)
- To note updates to the Action List (attached)
- Motions for note/resolution
- To consider a motion submitted by Cllr Clayton to allocate a budget for events that will enable progression of the Corporate Pillar 2: Cultural & Community.
- To consider the Town Council’s preliminary 2020/21 budget and to agree any recommendations.
- To resolve to adopt the revised Annual Investment Policy
- To receive a confidential update on progress relating to a grant application and to decide whether to proceed. Please note that, subject to discussions of a confidential nature, the chairman will take a decision as to whether it is necessary to exclude the press and public during this item.
- Financial Reports
- To note the quarterly review of bank account reconciliations has been completed
- The next meeting of this committee will be held on Monday 13th January 2019 at 7pm The Old Courthouse.